The mission of Dana Citta Buddhist Society is to promote the practice of selfless giving or "dana" , for the benefit and well-being of all beings.
We aim to achieve our mission through the following objectives:
- to learn, study, uphold, and propagate the teachings of Buddhism with right understanding through learning and education.
- to observe the Buddhist precepts and practise the attributes of universal kindness, compassion, sympathetic joy and equanimity.
- to cultivate love and compassion for other less-privileged fellow beings by providing facilities, aids and materials for them to receive formal education, basic health care and social services.
- to promote the practice of making offerings of basic necessities to the community of Buddhist monks and nuns so that they can spend their time cultivating themselves and serving the community; and
- to organize self-enrichment programmes for members so as to promote a wholesome all-rounded lifestyle for Buddhists in the modern society.
The office bearers for the current term (Dec 2015/Dec 2017) are as follow:
|Bro Victor Lim |
|Bro Jason Wee|
|Sis Monica Lim|
|Sis Tan Bee |
|Sis Koh Pei Shan|
|Sis Evon Tan |
| ||Bro William Kng|
| ||Bro Columbus Lee|
| ||Bro Tan Soon Lee|